Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cat and Dog...on the deck.....


































































I forgot to change the date on the camera, these were taken this evening. I thought they looked pretty cute laying there looking at each other. Last night Orville was all spread out on his back looking at the puppy, and the puppy was laying pretty close to him practically face to face. I was wishing I would've taken a picture of it. So this evening I grabbed the camera.

The first picture is a little 'fuzzy', you'll have to double click to see it better.

For someone who's not an animal person, not sure how or why I ended up with a cat and a dog! Here's a picture of Emma's cat Orville and Gary's dog......doesn't have a name yet. He came home one day with him and surprised me in the same way I was surprised with Orville! So far, he seems like a nice mild tempered puppy. He stays by the house and is nice to the cat, and he doesn't cry or bark at night. He's a pretty playful little thing, he seems to be a fast learner and continues to stay a safe distance from me and not lick at my ankles and run under my feet anymore!


And Orville of course is such an affectionate cat, he'll love up to anything. Even a skunk if he could!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, oh I'm glad to see Orville again! that fat man. that dog should really be given a name, so you should name it if gary doesn't, he's pretty cute! what about Hoke, from Driving Miss Daisy, haha. just a thought. thanks for putting these up momma moo. ok farewell! emma

Niijii said...

Yeah, I still have to finish watching that movie. I'm waiting for you to come home to watch Benjamin Button. Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Freedom said...

hahahahaaaa getting a regular little menagerie of pets you are. All you need are some fish and a few birds.

Anonymous said...

Oh, he looks really cuddly and cute! Gary will like snuggling with him. gl

AngePange said...

Oh! For cute!!! I didn't know Gary got a puppy!

Anonymous said...

March 30, 2010

You've left us unexpectedly since January 30th, 2010. Life is so empty without you, we're doing our best to take care of Emm and Gary for you. Orville is the keeper of the house and he has his favorite places he hangs out. Emm feeds him and boy! is he ever getting fat! Love you,it makes me feel good to be able to put this blog on your page. Ma