Friday, July 3, 2009

July 3, 1954.......Happy Anniversary!!




















Imagine.......being married to the same person for 55 years. That's more than a life time for someone as old as me!!! I will never know that feeling in life, to spend that many years with the same man. All I can say is wow! That's my mom and dad, the kids' grandma and grandpa, great-grandma and grandpa.....they are the strength of our family.

Heading up there for the weekend to spend some family time, will not be the same without my Emma Lee but I know she'll be thinking about being there and will be home shortly.

Have a happy 4th!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliments, it's a nice feeling to know that our family loves us, talked to Emmie yesterday and she finally got an e-mail reminding her that she has a package in the mail. Hopefully, its the popped rice we sent to her 2 weeks ago! Ma

Anonymous said...

This blog is all I have left of you, Oh! How I miss you every moment of the day and night. My heart is always aching for you, sometimes I want to break down and cry at a moments notice. But I know that won't brng you back. Dad and I will always take care of Emmie and Gary as song as we live. We love you so much! Love, Ma

Anonymous said...

I miss you every morning during my quiet time. I grieve for you every day, I wish you were here with us, we finally let you go to rest in peace with your twins. Dad and I love you so much!