Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Baby........





















No.....they did not lose him. I know that Gary doesn't read my blog, so I can say what I'm going to say without him getting even more mad at me.

Ma and dad, gram and gramp think they lost him...but there's no way on earth!!! He probably belongs more to them then he does to me, he LOVE'S his gram/gramps.


I just have to be the hard ass and always say the tough words to him and all that. I know I have an awesome son, it's been so hard raising a boy. Dad has always had to deal with the estrogen shit....poor dad.

Well, his grandson probably has it worse than ole grandpa, he is after all the only boy in the family of women...strong women. He's had to grow into his place in life being the only boy, having all girl cousins etc.

At the end of the day and after leaving him home alone for the weekend, I know he's a good kid. This morning he let me hug him up, he just stood there and let me hug him and kiss him. I think that's good!

He'll be twenty....20!....in seven days. If he hasn't fuc*ed up big time by now...I don't think he will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa deals with this estrogen information to Gary with so much ease, but old gramdma talks to him without mincing words. He looks at me like,'oh, gram how can you talk like that?' I get my words across to him in plain straight language and tell it like it is. Happy 20th Birthday, thanks for calling us on the 4th of July to wish us a happy anniversary and a Happy 4th. Yes, We keep thinking we're losing him for awhile, until he comes through with good greetings.

Anonymous said...

I KNOW GARY WON'T SEE THIS, BUT, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MORE." WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO TAKE YOU OUT TO DINNER TO CELEBRATE. LOVE YOU, GRAM